Looking for a fun easter craft? You have come to the right place! This week I’m sharing a quick and easy easter craft PLUS giving away FREE fabric! Read more below on how to get yours.
What You’ll Need:
- Mod Podge
- Paint brush
- Fabric Scraps
- Plain plastic easter eggs (we purchased these from the dollar store)
The steps are very easy! Watch the video below for a quick version.
- Cut small pieces of fabric
- Paint Mod Podge onto the egg
- Place one piece of fabric at a time over the Mod Podge, then paint more Mod Podge on top
- Continue until the egg is covered
- When the egg is completely covered in fabric, paint one more layer of Mod Podge over the whole thing
- Let dry overnight
Get your fabric for free HERE. There is a small fee to cover the cost of shipping & packaging, but if you are local, just email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Facebook or Instagram and you can pick it up, no charge!
Check out another fun fabric scrap tutorial HERE.