Tired of the same old snacks? Looking for something quick and easy that doesn’t require going to the grocery store?! Your kids (and you!) will love these frozen banana bites. Video is at the end.
Frozen Banana Bite Recipe
- Peanut butter (could also use honey, Nutella or jam)
- Milk/Cream or Whip Cream if thick yogurt
- Peanuts or other nut of your choice (optional)
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place nuts in Ziploc bag and crush using a rolling pin. You can also chop them.
- Peel and slice banana.
- Add whip cream, cream or milk to yogurt to make it a bit thinner. This may not be required for low fat yogurt.
- Butter one side of banana with peanut butter. You can also use Nutella, honey or jam.
- Place another banana slice on top of the peanut butter.
- Dip banana sandwich in yogurt, then cover in ntus (if desired).
- Freeze for at least half hour.
- Remove from freezer and let sit for 5 minutes before eating.
Sew Bright Bandana Bibs are great for keeping your baby & toddler’s clothes mess free. This new pink bib will debut at the Etsy SK’s Spring Pop Up Market on April 8th in Saskatoon at 120 Station West from 10am-5pm. Can’t make it? Shop online HERE.
This blog post was created by Sew Bright Creations.
Want to collaborate? Email Jackie at email@example.com.