- Plants & Shallow Pot. Ours were provided by Hawthorne & Wool in Warman, SK (They also have the sweetest selection of locally handmade products, you definitely need to check this shop out!)
- Moss or other ground cover. We picked up our moss from northern Sask when we were camping at Otter Lake.
- A few rocks to put in the bottom
- Furniture, fairies and small decorations. Read the instructions to see where we got our decorations.
- Decorations for the pot. We used a “WISH” decal from Upper Case Living by Tiffany Possberg
- Before starting, plan out where you’d like your plants and decorations to go.
- Place a few rocks in bottom of pot. Just enough to help drain any excess water.
- Fill pot with soil & place plants in desired locations.
This post is sponsored in part by Hawthorne & Wool and Upper Case Living By Tiffany Possberg, but the opinions and photos are of Sew Bright Creation’s.
Want to collaborate? Email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org.