This post is sponsored by Red Apple Stores, however the opinions and photos are of Sew Bright Creation’s.
Thank you Red Apple for helping make my dream house come to life!
WE DID IT!! I couldn’t be more excited to share our Basement Living Area renovation as part of the Fall 2022 One Room Challenge. Scroll down and lets dive right in!
PROJECT GOAL: Make this space a cozy place for our family to enjoy and hide all the storage 🙂 Spoiler alert: we didn’t get the built in storage unit done, or even started, as part of this One Room Challenge, but it’s next on the list!
Click HERE for a recap of the Spring ORC Workshop Renovation.
Let’s talk about what the One Room Challenge is. Have you heard of it? It’s a biannual event that is held every spring and fall. Anyone with a blog or Instagram account is welcome to join the fun. It goes over 8 weeks and each week we share an Instagram or Blog post with an update on on our room. It’s a fun way to connect with other like minded people and be able to encourage each other through all the ups and downs of renovating! You can check out all the other participants HERE.
Room Update | Week 8:
Click the following weeks for past updates:
- I finished the trim around the sewing and laundry room doors
- I put up some art work I’ve made. I used my Cricut to make the Montessori banner and I did the textured rainbows last spring, click HERE for a video tutorial.
- I added the circle Burdette Rug I’ve been eyeing up for a while from Boutique Rugs. Click HERE to shop my affiliate link.
- The alphabet decor was a digital download purchased from Etsy, click HERE for the link. Digital downloads are a great affordable way to get art into your home. Etsy has SO many options!
- We purchased a new to us couch locally, I steam cleaned it with my little green machine (linked below; everyone needs one of these!!).
And then for the fun part…
I added decor, including the following pieces from Red Apple Stores.
Sometimes it can be hard to visualize items in store, in your home, so I hope you enjoy the following store\styled series of decor items, all found at my local Red Apple Stores. You can also find similar items at The Bargain Shop.
For for the grande reveal …. drum roll please … FALL 2022 One Room Challenge
Shop this post …
|| some links are affiliate links where I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, if you shop by clicking on my links. Your support is always greatly appreciated! ||
Note: the pillow covers aren’t the exact same as the one’s I used.