This post is not sponsored however some links may be affiliate, which means I may earn a small commission if you shop using the links. There is NO extra cost to you. The opinions and photos are of Sew Bright Creation’s.
All the links you’ve been asking for are now in one place for our Guest Bathroom Renovation. You remember the one right? I thought it would take 3 months, but it actually took 9, yup, that’s the one. Actually, as I am writing this it isn’t 100% done, but it sure is close! Stay up to date on Instagram to see the final touches.
American Standard Shower System
Details: Studio S Water-Saving Bath/Shower Trim with Pressure Balance Cartridge
I LOVE the modern look of this shower system and I think it works so perfectly in this space. A few things I love about it:
- It includes a One-Piece Cartridge which made the installation simple. and maintenance.
- The Ceramic Balancing Spool maintains a constant output temperature in response to changes in hot and cold water.
- The ceramic material is not affected by mineral deposits and harsh water conditions.
- The adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold, which reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- It’s designed to save 30% water usage.
Want to learn more? Click HERE.
I have always wanted to learn how to tile and I can’t believe I pulled it off with a shower! Yes, I did have some help, which I am SO grateful for!
- The majority of the tile supplies was provided by our local building supplies store, Smithers LumberYard. Details on the whole process is coming soon, including YouTube videos!
Board + Batten Wall
- I am super happy with the look of this wall and I can’t wait to try it again in another room! Want to know ALL THE DETAILS on how you can recreate this look?
Cutting Edge Stencils | Floor Stencil + Paint
Details: Lone Star Stencil
Painted floors are such a great way to truly transform your room without breaking the bank! I used the Lone Star Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils, you can check out their shop HERE. It really helped that I had vinyl tile lines to guide where to paint the stars. I couldn’t believe how quick this floor painted up. I would highly recommended this stencil for a beginner (if you have tile lines to follow).
The Rustoleum HOME paint that I used is linked below (Colours used: White and Steam Grey, Matte). You can also check out my laundry room painted floor blog post for more details on the process.
Custom Designed Wallpaper from Wingmade Home
My most asked question about this bathroom is, where did you get the wallpaper? All the details are in the link below!
Refinished bathroom cabinet + Marble Tile Wall
- The cabinet was purchased from a friend for $25 and I painted it white, removed the glass in the doors on the left and replaced it with caning. I have used caning from Canadian THIS ETSY SHOP for several projects now! I love how even adding a small amount truly changes the look.
- Handles were purchased from our local building supplies store: Smithers Lumber Yard.
- We made the frame and towel rack using scrap supplies (wood, metal, leather).
- Turkish towel was purchased from a local boutique, Illyria.
Lighting | Basket Pendant Light + Bathroom Fan with Colour Changing Light
Fan Details: Broan-NuTone AER110RGBL ChromaComfort 110 CFM Ventilation Fan with 24 Color Selectable LED, 1.5 Sones, ENERGY STAR Certified, White. Linked below.
- I love how fun and functional this bathroom fan is. Prior to renovating this was just a light, but we knew it needed to be replaced with light/fan combination. I had help with this task as electrical is not my expertise!
- The Basket Light is one of my favourite, budget friendly DIYs that has a big impact. All the details are on the blog, tap the link below!