This post is not sponsored however some links may be affiliate, which means I may earn a small commission if you shop using the links. There is NO extra cost to you. The opinions and photos are of Sew Bright Creation’s.
We are over half way and I may be having a mini panic attack!! There are so many things I want to do in this room, but 8 weeks, it’s really not a very long time! Regardless, we continue to make progress each week, and that’s what we are here for, celebrating the progress!
I’ve combined weeks 4 and 5 in this post; for the daily updates, follow along @sewbrightcreations on Instagram!
PROJECT GOAL: Make this space functional and organized without blowing the bank 🙂
Week 3 Progress
- Mr. Sew Bright build the first section of the work bench and did some wood burning on the top!
- We installed and organized our new CrownWall organization system by Garage Royalty (gifted).
This is the second CrownWall we have in our house and its SO FUNCTIONAL and I think looks super good too. It’s a win|win for sure! Use code SEW20 for 20% off any Garage Royalty products, valid until May 10th, 2022 only!
Check out their website HERE.
Week 5 Progress
- Mr. Sew Bright finished building and assembling the workbench to wrap around the room.
- I stained the bottom shelf on both parts of the workbench.
- I put Varathane the top of the workbench (3 coats).
- We cut, painted and installed 1/4″ sanded pine boards on the remaining 2 walls. More work coming on these walls next week!
- I almost forget, I built a fasteners shelf for keeping all our screws organized! The shelf is made out of plywood, the containers are from our local dollar store and I made the labels using my Cricut! Annnnd after spending hours working on this and sorting screws, I made a video all about the different types of screws! Check it out below and let me know if you learn something!
I actually just got accepted in Cricut’s affiliate program, so if you have any Cricut shopping to do, click HERE!!