This post is not sponsored however some links may be affiliate, which means I may earn a small commission if you shop using the links. There is NO extra cost to you. The opinions and photos are of Sew Bright Creation’s.
I DID IT! I completed my first one room challenge!!! I still cannot believe we transformed this room in just 8 weeks! There were A LOT of late nights and early mornings, but you know what? It was all WORTH IT!
Want to see more? Follow along @sewbrightcreations on Instagram!
PROJECT GOAL: Make this space functional and organized without blowing the bank 🙂 Mr. Sew Bright envisioned a rustic feel and since I’ve designed every other room I figured I would go with his design lead on this one. Of course I had my input in there, but for the majority I tried to keep in line with what he was dreaming of!
- Installed panel wood on 2 walls, planed, burned and installed 2 shelves for tool storage/display
- Covered in electrical wire across beam in workshop.
- Built chalkboard cover over electrical pane
- Built shelf for paint cans
- Built rack for caulking, silicone, spray paint and small paint cans
- Built storage solutions for screwdrivers, small fasteners and assorted hardware and built wood crates for storage, labelled them using my Cricut
- Built window sills and added trim around windows and around top and corners of room.
I can’t even remember what else we did, but I’m sure I’m missing a lot!!
Let’s start with a video tour!!